Cloud MRP Software - what is it?
Cloud MRP software is a term that is used pretty regularly nowadays. But what is it?
We get many enquiries from people that have heard the phrase but still aren't sure what it means.
In a nutshell:
- There is no server to install at your premises. You don't end up with the hassle and cost of deploying and maintaining a server just for your MRP / ERP system.
- There is no software to install on your computers. We don't have to come to your site and install anything, keeping your costs down.
- You don't have to worry about backups. We take care of this, automatically.
- All you need is a web browser. Use your favourite device, open a browser, log in and you're good to go.
When we started on the Fraction ERP journey, we wanted it to be simple to use and quick to learn. Making it a cloud product was a part of this equation.
Fraction ERP's visual scheduling screen
You have enough things to worry about running your own business. Managing an ERP installation, including the upgrades and roll out, shouldn't be one of them.
All the functionality of a normal MRP system is there in our cloud version, including:
- Enquiry and sales order management.
- Works orders and production tracking.
- Purchasing and goods inward inspection.
- Production scheduling and shop floor data capture.
- Inventory management.
- Shipping and invoicing.
If you want to find out more:
- View our features pages and learn more about how Fraction ERP works.
- Watch our walkthrough videos here.
- Sign up for an online demo and free two week trial period.
- Download our free ERP Implementation guide. In the guide we share approaches to help you select an ERP system that suits your business and how to get the most out of it.