What happens during a free demonstration?
If you have wondered what happens when you sign up for a free demo with us, let me tell you a little about it:
- We usually organise the demo via Teams, or whatever video conferencing facility works best for you.
- The demo normally lasts between 45 minutes and an hour.
- At the start of the demo (or before, via email) we'll discuss what you want to get from an ERP system and the demo in particular.
- Based on what you want to get out of the demo, we will tailor the demo to show you the system and the specific functions / features that you want to see.
- If you have some ERP / engineering challenges, we'll try our best to show you how Fraction ERP will resolve those challenges.
- And, of course, we'll answer any questions that you have along the way.
After the demo, there are a few options:
- You love it and want to take a subscription there and then.
- You really like it but need a further look in your own time. You can either take our two week trial server offer (free of charge), or we can create an account in our demo server. If you take the trial server option and decide that you want to sign up with us, you can keep the trial server and carry on or we can wipe the database clean for you.
- You need to look at a few other systems before you do anything. We'll be here when you are ready.
- If it isn't for you we can leave it there.
We don't do pressurised sales. We've been in your position before, wanting to find the best system fit for our businesses, and we just want the same for you.
If you want to take up our free demo offer, then just drop us a line using the form below.
We look forward to speaking with you when the time is right.